IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIEWERS OF THIS WEBSITE – PLEASE READ BELOW:
( Please be patient, we are migrating hosts right now, so occasionally our pages will be loading slow until the migration has completed )…
Saphu Records LLC reserves the right to not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you have read our policies regarding mp3 downloads, ever happen to suffer a loss, inconvenience, and/or damage from proceeding to our mp3 checkout page before reading such policies.
JAZZ BLOG POLICIES MAY BE FOUND AT: http://saphurecords.com/wordpress/?p=1093
As an independent, boutique-style, jazz label, ( owned and operated by musicians ), our mission is to carve a niche in the Pacific Northwest Jazz market and offer those affiliated artists consigning their products with us 80% to 90% profit per product transaction. In other words, we know what it’s like working as independent artists / labels in a corporate dominated music industry. ( Decades of practice, performance and experience are going into an arrangement or song that the public may download for less than what they would pay for a cup of coffee). Therefore, we have adopted the policy of rewarding our great jazz artists appropriately for their commitment and contribution in jazz. Do you? Do you Saphu?
Thanks for understanding,
The Saphu Staff
How to Saphu – please read below
Welcome Jazz Enthusiast: You have found the new Saphu Records Website. Please note: we are a little ahead of our scheduled 2010 global launch right now, and thus have not secured the mechanical licenses for all of our digital downloads yet. Mechanical Licensing is needed for the “cover tunes”. That said, please note that all of our artist’s original tunes are available for download. Click here to get started downloading…
We originally planned to launch our new Website in 2010, but being we’re so excited about it, we decided to move into our new space early – feel free to have a look around! The digital downloads are functioning, and as soon as we have secured mechanical licensing for “cover tunes”, those will be available too.
Important: Since we have not officially launched the new Website, we are only providing help and support for V.I.P.s, active staff members, affiliated artists, and/or authorized sub-contractors of Saphu Records L.L.C. at this time.
If you received a special promotion, discount code, and or “V.I.P.” invitation, and you experience any difficulty in downloading mp3s, please email us for help and support at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value our customers, and are very excited to offer new services and products in the year to come – (2010).
All contents of this blog are governed by these policies.
1. All contents published in this blog are the intellectual property of Saphu Records L.L.C. and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
2. Contents/Images/Information sourced from external locations are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the contents in the Jazz Blog, please drop us a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest convenience of the Saphu Records staff, and our authorized personnel.
4. Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog (in reference to any businesses mentioned) are the property of the respective companies/owners and will be mentioned in our postings/Jazz Blog for reference purposes only.
5. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to author(s) of the submitted “Comments”. His/her/their employer(s), relatives, family and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for anything whatsoever.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name and/or photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to remove it, please let email@example.com know, along with your identity, reasons, and a way for us to contact you with verification of your request.
7. While every precaution has been taken to provide our readers with accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking the advice and/or making decisions based on the information given by authors of “Comments” in our Jazz Blog. Saphu Records L.L.C. reserves the right to not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss, inconvenience, and/or damage because of any advice you take from making use of information posted by authors other than those authors of the Saphu staff within the Jazz Blog.
8. Saphu Records L.L.C. and it’s authors may continue updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
Regular visitors/email subscribers may potentially miss updates and are advised to return to the Saphu Records Website frequently for updated posts, comments, and/or information in general.
9. The Saphu Records authors do not have commercial interest in blogging at this moment and we reserve the right to not accept invitations/requests of certain types of blogging which we deem inappropriate.
10. Saphu Records L.L.C. is open to link exchange but such requests will be considered on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of Saphu Records L.L.C. and it’s authors. For information regarding link exchange policies, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. The Saphu Records Jazz Blog, Editorial Posts, and it’s affiliated author’s I.P.R. (Intellectual Property Rights) are fully owned and operated by Saphu Records L.L.C. Interactive blogging with third parties and viewers/public commenting is not a primary activity of Saphu Records L.L.C. and new posts may be delayed from posting due to our primary business activities.
All links given to commercial, personal, and non-profit websites not affiliated with Saphu Records L.L.C. will carry rel=”nofollow” tags, for the sole purpose that Google will interpret hyperlinks without such tags as sponsored posts and may choose to penalize the Saphu Records Website whereas S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization) is concerned. Please be informed that Saphu Records will not sponsor any posting on the Jazz Blog (as of now) and articles/links on commercial websites will be allowed on some readers comments after review, only if Saphu Records considers them relevant/interesting/useful to our readers.